Monday, December 22, 2008

little window bird

Lovely little sparkle gave me an award! It made me very happy. Thank you very much sweetpea! I've been so very busy lately with buying presents and spending time with Andy boo. I got a wonderful manicure set from my sister that I love very much. Christmas is in 3 days! Can anyone believe it? I can't wait until it's over so I can take my fairy lights off my tree and string them around my room. I've been so behind on sending Christmas cards. I'm afraid that if I send them now it might be too late, and everyone will get them the day after. :C

I want to share some things that have been inspiring me lately;;

andy boobear<3;
Photobucket

glitter and sparkly things;

Photobucket

pretty tattoos;

Photobucket

cute little hedgehogs;

Photobucket

and fairy lights!;

Photobucket

I hope everyone has a wonderful, love filled holiday [:


ps; I will post my award soon, and choose 8 people for it to have!
pps; I want to be a punk rock fairy. ^_^

No comments: